No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Neutrogena Triple Age Repair Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 25 48gm
Save: 17%Origin : Canada
Our anti-wrinkle moisturizer targets the three biggest skin issues that age you most for a noticeable difference in just four weeks. This rich moisturizer, powered by Hexinol® Technology and Vitamin C, is clinically proven to help:
- Smooth the look of wrinkles
- Even skin tone
- Visibly firm skin
When used with other sun protection measures, the Broad Spectrum SPF 25 protection helps skin resist future signs of aging caused by the sun.
The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We’re about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.
How to use
For best results: Apply evenly to face and neck every morning after cleansing.
For Sunscreen Use:
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Avobenzone 2% (Sunscreen)
Homosalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octisalate 4% (Sunscreen)
Octocrylene 2% (Sunscreen)
Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, BHT, methylisothiazolinone, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, fragrance.