No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cucumber For Women Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Save: 20%Origin : USA
|Item weight||100 Grams|
- Green Tea Cucumber Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, Green Tea Cucumber is an aquatic fragrance that launched in 2015
- It is meant to invoke the cool, refreshing beverages we drink on those hot and humid days
- Cucumber is thus combined with a variety of citrus notes at the top of the scent
- The heart notes of green tea, French violet and watermelon give the perfume a summery feel.
- Amber and ambrette seed provide some balance in the base.
|Top Notes||Green tea, Calabrian bergamot, Florida minneola, Tunisian neroli, Cucumber|
|Heart Notes||Watermelon, Jasmine, Galbanum, French violet leaf absolute|
|Base Notes||Musk, Ambrette seed, Amber, Paraguayan mate tea absolute|
Perfumery – Did you know?
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.