No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin 237ml
Save: 19%Origin : USA
Price : ৳2,100
- Lightweight formula moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid help gently exfoliate dead skin cells
- Formulated with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How To Use
- Apply to affected areas only, or as directed by a physician. Do not apply over a large area of the body.
- Use sunscreen or other sun protection to prevent sun sensitivity while using this product
- Discontinue use if there is any irritation or burning
Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, AMMONIUM LACTATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, ZEA MAYS OIL / CORN OIL, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLECALCIFEROL, CHOLESTEROL, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).