No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanser with 2% Salicylic Acid 237ml
- Helps relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and helps prevent reoccurrence
- 2% salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis
- Mildly exfoliates with lactic acid
- Hydrates and softens skin with glycerin and urea
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How To Use
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: SALICYLIC ACID 2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYL/CAPRAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, UREA, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, SHEA BUTTERAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, LAURETH-9, SODIUM LACTATE, NIACINAMIDE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLUCONOLACTONE, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZOIC ACID
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).