No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen SPF30 89ml
Save: 6%Origin : USA
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen with InVisibleZinc™ Technology
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for all day hydration
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps calm the skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
How To Use
- Unlock the pump for first time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: HOMOSALATE (10%), MERADIMATE (5%), OCTINOXATE (5%), OCTOCRYLENE (2%), ZINC OXIDE (6.3%)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, NIACINAMIDE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, DIMETHICONE, BHT, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PROPYLPARABEN, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
(For refilled products in the store, the most up to date list of ingredients should be obtained locally after refill of the product on the point of sale).