No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Calvin Klein One Perfume For Unisex Eau de Toilette 200ml
Save: 16%Origin : Spain
|Ingredients||Alcohol Denat, Aqua/Water/Eau, Parfum/Fragrance, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Bht, Citral, Tetrasodium Edta, Isoeugenol, Acrylates/Octylacrylahearte Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters.|
|Item Volume||200 Milliliters|
About this item
- A romantic floral fragrance
- The promise of lasting love
- The Calvin Klein CK One fragrance provides a fruity, sweet, and citrusy aroma due to the presence of pineapple, mandarin orange, papaya, bergamot, and lemon.
- This Calvin Klein fragrance offers an earthy, sweet, flowery, and refreshing aroma with the presence of violet, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose, and freesia.
- This Calvin Klein Eau de toilette provides a milky, soft, and woody aroma, thanks to the fusion of sandalwood, cedar, and oak moss.
- Perfumery – Did you know?
Eau de Toilette or Eau de Parfum? While Eau de Toilette contains 5-9% of perfume oil, Eau de Parfum usually contains 8-14%. Eau de Parfums therefore last longer and smell more intense. Natural or synthetic fragrances? Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. Notes and different smell after application? Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates.